Standard requirements for cleaning and inspection in offices and public areas
时间：2018-09-15 21:56:42 信息来源：本站原创 点击： Author: Nanjing cleaning outsourcing company Time: 2018-09-15 21:56:42 Source: Site author Hits: Times
Standard requirements for cleaning and inspection in offices and public areas
● Cleaning and waxing of the ground (including rubble, marble, oak, etc.)
1) Check the dryness of the marble after waxing. Use dry absorbent paper to press firmly on the ground and pick it up to see if there is any moisture
2) Carefully observe whether the marble has hidden dirt remaining
3) If there is no wax layer falling off on the side of the wax surface, if there is any leakage, there are no bubbles:
4) Check to verify that the wax is applied according to the ratio of the volume of wax liquid to the floor area to ensure the thickness of the wax
5) Intuitive whether the wax surface is evenly covered, whether the wax surface is smooth, soft gloss, and dignified texture
● Waxing and polishing of the ground (marble)
1) Intuitive wax surface for dirt, stains, and dust
2) Whether there are scratches on the intuitive wax surface
3) Intuitive wax surface is delicate, evenly polished, no polishing marks and comfortable gloss:
4) Check whether the waxing ground maintenance auxiliary facilities at the entrance of the building are complete
● Floor cleaning and maintenance (including pure wool carpet, blended carpet, chemical fiber carpet
1) Visually check the carpet surface for stains and residual gum
2) Flatten the absorbent paper towel on the carpet, pick up the absorbent paper towel, and see if there is dust on the ground contact surface. A small amount of dust is clean.
3) Whether the color of the surface of the carpet is consistent and no leakage is washed
4) Intuitive carpet suede has inverted phenomenon:
5) Whether the carpet is dry by hand, when checking the dust in (6.4.2), if there is moisture, it can also be reflected on the absorbent paper towel
6) Walking on the carpet, feeling the fluffy, elastic and comfortable condition of the carpet suede
● Coloring and maintenance of marble and rubble
1) Inspect whether there are dirt, stains, water marks, water stains and other marks on the ground surface
2) Sour water directly on the ground with cement stains to scrub
3) Scrape the ground after scrubbing and wait for it to dry
4) Coloring with colorants.
5) Finally, spray electrostatic oil and push repeatedly with dust until it is even.
● Latex and paint wall surface cleaning and maintenance
1) Intuitive latex paint, whether there are stains, dirt and imprints on the surface of the paint
2) Wipe the surface of the paint with white soft paper to see if any dust remains
3) Intuitive latex paint and paint surface for scratches and peeling
4) There is no color difference between the surface of the latex paint and the paint, and the color of the recoating part should be roughly the same as the color of the paint surface.
5) Touch the latex paint, whether the surface of the paint is smooth and smooth. Cleaning and maintenance of color steel plate surface (fire door)
1) Check whether there are stains, dirt and imprints on the surface of the intuitive color steel plate.
2) Whether the surface of the intuitive color steel plate is damaged or scratched.
3) Whether there is paste stain on the surface of the intuitive color steel plate.
4) The surface of the color steel plate should be kept smooth, free from smudges and dust
● Cleaning and maintenance of corridors, staircases and corridors
1) Visually inspect the corridors, stairways, and corridors for paper dust, debris, and dirt
2) Whether there are obvious dust and spider web in the corridor and corridor ceiling
3) Whether there are more than 2 cascade cigarette butts in each unit, and whether there are more than 1 cigarette butts in the 100m corridor.
● Cleaning and maintenance of walls / doors / windows / handrails / fire hydrant pipes / meter boxes / letter boxes / corridor switches
1) Randomly inspect 2 places in each responsibility area of the cleaner, and conduct a comprehensive inspection:
2) Check the above area for advertising paper, spider web, sputum, dust accumulation
3) Wipe the wall armrests with white soft paper towels without obvious pollution
● Elevator cleaning and maintenance
1) Intuitive whether the four walls of the elevator car are clean, dusty, smudged, handprinted, or debris
2) Check whether the elevator door track groove and the display screen are clean and dusty.
● Cleaning and maintenance of toilet urinal and toilet
1) There are stains, dirt, obvious water stains and water marks on the toilet seat, the inside and outside of the urinal and the outside of the toilet tank
2) Wipe the toilet, the outside of the urinal, and the outside of the urinal to the urinal with a white soft paper to check for dust
3) There is no water trace on the upper cover plate of the toilet seat
4) Whether the glaze color of the toilet seat, the inside and outside of the urinal, and the surface of the water tank is bright, and whether there is any damage
5) Put water to check whether the toilet and the urinal are unblocked
● Cleaning and maintenance of washbasin, vanity table, vanity mirror
1) Inspect whether there are stains, dirt, water stains and water marks on the washbasin, makeup table, makeup mirror surface
2) Wipe the washbasin, makeup table, makeup mirror and four corners with white soft paper to check for dust.
3) Intuitive sanitary ware, whether there are stains, dirt, water stains, water marks on the surface of the faucet:
4) Wipe the sanitary ware, the lower part of the faucet, and under the handle with white soft paper to check for dirt
5) Wipe the overflow of the washbasin with a clean cloth to check for stains and dirt:
6) Put water to check whether the upper and lower water of the washbasin and the overflow port are smooth and unobstructed:
7) Wipe the washbasin and the underside of the dressing table with white soft paper to check for dust, stains, and dirt
● Cleaning and maintenance of toilet floor
1) Intuitive ground surface without stains, dirt, water stains, water marks
2) Are there any urine stains on the ground below the intuitive urinal:
3) Wipe the corners of the wall, the back side of the toilet, the bottom of the toilet partition, and other dead corners on the ground with white soft paper to check for stains and dirt:
4) Intuitive whether the color of the rubber and plastic ground is bright and whether there is any damage.
Cleaning and maintenance of toilet walls, doors and door frames
1) Visually check whether there are dirt, stains, water stains, water marks, and imprints on the walls, doors, door covers, toilet partitions, and partition door surfaces
2) Wipe the walls, doors, door covers, toilet partitions, and partition door surfaces with white soft paper to check for dust
3) Intuitive doors, toilet partitions, partition door surface paint color is bright, whether there is damage. Intuitive whether the color of the wall surface and plastic surface is bright and without damage.
● Clean and maintain lampshade, smoke detector, air outlet and indicator
1) Randomly inspect 3 locations of the cleaner's responsibility area to visually check for obvious dust and smudges:
2) Lampshade, smoke sensor, air outlet, indicator light without obvious dust and stains
● Cleaning and maintenance of glass doors, windows and mirrors
1) Intuitively how the light transmittance of glass doors, windows and mirror surfaces, whether there is refraction, whether there is dust, dirt, stains, water stains, handprints and other marks
2) Wipe the gap between the glass and the structural frame and the seam facade and plane joints with white soft paper to check for dirt
3) Wipe the surface of the weatherproof sealant seam at the splicing place of the glass with a white soft hand to check whether there is any dirt underground
● Cleaning and maintenance of underground garage
1) Inspect whether there is garbage or debris on the ground of the basement and underground garage
2) Intuitive vehicle entry and exit passages, sidewalks for dirt, wheel footprints, and water accumulation:
3) Inspect whether there are stains and obvious dust on the walls of the basement and underground garage:
4) Whether the railings, guardrail signs, driving and parking signs are dirty, can be clearly seen.
The product introductions and articles on this page are from the Internet, and do not represent the official views of this website. If the copyright owner needs to delete, please contact this website to delete the article!